Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
At eyos, we recognise that our People are the key to us achieving our goals. Our People team strives to create and deliver a seamless and extraordinary experience across the entire employee lifecycle; starting from the time our candidates apply for a role with us.
We are looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing People team. This role is for someone who has a strong passion for finding the best global talents and building successful and dynamic teams across our international locations (currently Singapore, UK, Indonesia, Thailand & Australia).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist (or a talented head-hunter) who wants to make a difference and who wants to join us on this journey to take our company to the next chapter of its growth.
Here's What You Will Be Doing:
- Leading our company’s talent acquisition strategy; ensuring that we attract the best and right talent for the company and that our hiring needs of our company are met with a long-term talent strategy in mind;
- Continuously building and enhancing our eyos’ employer brand and our hiring process; ensuring that our eyos’ core values are embedded into our hiring process and that our candidates have a positive experience in their hiring journey with us.
- Designing and managing the end-to-end recruitment process; from sourcing candidates through online channels (such as LinkedIn and other professional networks), creating job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each role, identifying and refining down the most suitable talent to planning the interview and selection procedures.
- Being a People brand ambassador and representing the company (internally and externally) at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Managing respective candidate pools to ensure that qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities;
- Proactively seeking market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies and keeping abreast with market trends on hiring, resourcing strategies, compensation and benefits etc.
- Working closely with our marketing team to develop creative ways for continuously building a strong employer brand and for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Managing the talent acquisition training roadmap for our managers.
- Creating monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
What You’ll Have to Have/Know:
- A proven track record of at least 3-4 years of talent acquisition experience across APAC and EMEA - ideally in Tech hiring
- Have a passion for the talent acquisition with a People champion/ambassador mindset and a sound understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Have demonstrable experience of scaling a workforce and an understanding of the challenges associated with rapid growth and a global team.
- Prior experience with global talent acquisition and with People platform and tools (e.g. ATS) would be strongly preferred.
- Solution-driven mindset with an ability to work with ambiguity and use initiative and critical thinking to solve problems;
- A self-starter and autonomous team player with buckets of initiative and drive
- Thrives in a past-face dynamic, global and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation and embedding a growth and People mindset.
- Meticulous with a high work and customer service ethic and with excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to details and accuracy with great time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise competing tasks/activities;
- Excellent written, communication and listening skills with an ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy, and to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and difficult situations.