Product Lead - Data Products (eyos syntify)
Through one of its kind technology, eyos is collecting over 11m consumer transactions each month from thousands of fragmented retail stores in APAC. This technology also enables direct shopper promotions to these stores to help them stay competitive in the market. We are proud to help our Retail (especially SME Retailers) and FMCG partners through these difficult times by providing them actionable store sales insights and personalized shopper activation opportunities.
We are a dynamic team with offices in Singapore, London, Bangkok, Jakarta and Sydney, serving our great customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for a passionate and driven Product Lead to join our growing team in Singapore.
What you will need to do
The primary function of this role is to take forward vision of our Data Products in APAC and accelerate the penetration of these products among a broad range of target user segments such as FMCGs companies, Grocery Retailers and Financial Services Clients such as Private Equity firms and Hedge Funds.
As a Product Lead, you will be responsible for creating & delivering product roadmap plans by understanding key user requirements, consisting of both local client facing teams as well as end product users. This is a tremendous opportunity to build new data products and enhance existing MVPs to be mature products & market winners.
The ultimate goal of our data products is to leverage our rich transactional data set to drive effective business decision-making for our users through intuitive self-service product features, while collaborating closely with our technical, quality assurance and local client facing teams.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the development and management of multi-year product roadmaps, as well as their underlying visions, strategies and measures of success
- Serve as the leader of a Product Management organization within the Vertical responsible for product management and product strategy, product design and delivery.
- Recruit, lead, develop and retain high-performing Product Managers that continue to meet and exceed the evolving needs of the company.
- Take the lead in determining the direction of the product and drive the entire product life cycle to complete discovery, roadmap development, product specifications and requirements to scope out new products in detail.
- Appraise new product ideas, trends and innovation in the industry informed by market research, user feedback and competitor analysis.
Key Role Requirements
- Min. 7 years of solid product management experience, ideally in a data analytics or media measurement environment.
- Atleast once in the career has contributed directly to the end to end
product journey from an MVP to a mature revenue generating product
- Ability to manage and coach a team of Data Product Managers
- Experience with data pipelines and data solutions of successful data products
- Product Thought Leadership - can articulate product direction to
everyone within the business vertical to drive common objectives
- Relentless in terms of Customer focus, and always aspiring to give the customers best product experience
- Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar
- Collaborate with client and engineering leadership across eyos with an analytical mindset
- A passion to build a great product & make that a leading product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.