Product Lead - Merchant Experience (eyos connect)
Through one of its kind technology, eyos is collecting over 11m consumer transactions each month from thousands of fragmented retail stores in APAC. This technology also enables direct shopper promotions to these stores to help them stay competitive in the market. We are proud to help our Retail (especially SME Retailers) and FMCG partners through these difficult times by providing them actionable store sales insights and personalised shopper activation opportunities.
We are a dynamic team with offices in Singapore, London, Bangkok, Jakarta and Sydney, serving our great customers worldwide. We’re expanding fast and are looking for a passionate and driven Product Lead to join our growing team in Singapore.
What you will need to do:
The primary function of this role is to take forward vision of our Merchant facing products and accelerate the penetration of these products among thousands of independent Mom&Pop Shops and SME Retail. As a Product Lead, you will be responsible for creating & delivering product roadmap plans by understanding key user requirements. This is a tremendous opportunity to build an entirelry new category of merchant facing products driven by big data and enhance existing MVPs to be mature products & market winners.
The ultimate goal of our merchant products is to leverage our rich transactional data set to drive automated sales growth, targeted data-driven promotions and loyalty solutions and actionable insights for our users through intuitive product features, while collaborating closely with our technical, quality assurance and local merchant operations teams.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the development and management of multi-year product roadmaps, as well as their underlying visions, strategies and measures of success
- Serve as the leader of a Product Management organisation within the Vertical responsible for product management and product strategy, product design and delivery.
- Recruit, lead, develop and retain high-performing Product Managers that continue to meet and exceed the evolving needs of the company
- Take the lead in determining the direction of the product and drive the entire product life cycle to complete discovery, roadmap development, product specifications and requirements to scope out new products in detail.
- Appraise new product ideas, trends and innovation in the industry informed by market research, user feedback and competitor analysis.
Key Role Requirements:
- Min. 7 years of solid product management experience, ideally in a data analytics or media measurement environment.
- Have prior experience (at least once in the career history) contributing directly to the end-to-end
product journey from an MVP to a mature revenue generating product
- Ability to manage and coach a team of Product Managers
- Experience with Mobile Apps and new user interfaces, Merchant facing Products, Retail Media and/or Retail Loyalty Products is a plus.
- Product Thought Leadership - can articulate product direction to
everyone within the business vertical to drive common objectives
- Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar
- Collaborate with client and engineering leadership across eyos with an analytical mindset
- A passion to build a great product & make that a leading product in the market
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products