Senior Onboarding Manager - APAC
We're a dynamic technology company with great offices in London, Singapore, Bangkok, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City and Sydney, serving our great customers worldwide. We work with well-known high street retail brands in around 40 countries worldwide, enabling them to offer digital receipts in their retail stores and to measure the return of their advertising spend on Google and Facebook in their stores, a rapidly expanding area in our sector.
We are looking for a superstar Senior Onboarding Manager to join our team in Australia. The focus of the role is to onboard retailers onto our digital receipts solution across APAC region. So if you have great project management and organisational skills and want to join a company on a fantastic growth curve, then this may be the role for you.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage, coordinate and execute the end-to-end on-boarding of all customers to ensure success as defined by standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and coordinate with the internal Sales and Technology teams as well as external Client teams during all project phases, from initial scope through to go live.
- Own the projects, monitor project progress continuously, document milestones and requirements.
- Communicate proactively with team members to prioritise tasks, ensure resources are allocated, problems identified, solutions found, and efficiency improvements implemented.
- As this is a customer facing role; being able to communicate effectively and manage customer expectations is essential.
- Analysing processes and project plans and providing actionable feedback that streamline processes, adding automation to drive cost efficiencies.
- Be commercially minded, recognise future upsell opportunities by communicating with customers and the eyos sales team.
- Contributes useful ideas to product innovation.
The right candidate will come from a Technical Project Management background, ideally in a SaaS business with a minimum of 3 years experience.
as well as:
- Preferred trained and certified in project management e.g Prince2
- Knowledge of Agile, SCRUM
- A real understanding of how to execute a successful project end-to-end, best tools and demonstrate clear methodologies and approach.
- Good technical understanding of API’s and confident in handling conversations with an IT audience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise and multitask is essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others (both physically in the same office and remotely with colleagues in our international offices).
- Experience with project management tools and workflow automation.
- Experience of working in the retail sector is beneficial